19266 Director of Inclusion & Workforce Equity (Open)
position pay range: 155,000 - 250, 000 USD
Position Type: Full Time
Locations: US.IL.Chicago.OfficeAU.Brisbane.Remote, AU.Brisbane.Remote, AU.Canberra.Remote, AU.Melbourne.Remote, AU.Sydney.Remote, BE.Brussels.Remote, BR.Londrina.Remote, BR.Sao Paulo.Remote, CA.Toronto.Remote, ES.Barcelona.Remote, ES.Madrid.Remote, FR.Paris.Remote, GB.Woking.Remote, IE.Galway.Remote, IN.Bangalore.Remote, IN.Delhi.Remote, IN.Mumbai.Remote, IT.Rome.Remote, LB.Beirut.Remote, MK.Skopje.Remote, MX.Santa Fe.Remote, MY.Kuala Lumpur.Remote, PE.Lima.Remote, PH.Makati City.Remote, PL.Warsaw.Remote
The Director, Inclusion & Workforce Equity will be responsible for creating our DEI strategy and initiatives across the organization. Reporting to our Chief Diversity & Social Responsibility Officer you will partner on the development, implementation, and evaluation of policies, processes, and systems in CSGs global network. You will collaborate with the Senior Executives including Board members, Business Leaders, Product Leaders and International Office Leaders, and employee groups to facilitate and prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion at CSG.
• Develop and lead a multi-year strategy and implementation action plan for enhancing workplace diversity, equity, and inclusion in all offices throughout CSG’s global networks.
• Develop DEI goals and action plans that align with strategic priorities based on employee feedback and survey results.
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of the DEI action plan.
• Promote organization-wide awareness of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Partner with the Communications team on effective internal and external communication, reporting and branding around diversity, equity and inclusion strategy and commitment.
• Participate in external diversity benchmarking activities.
• Benchmark and research analysis, including monitoring and reporting on diversity and inclusion topics.
Support HR business partner leads in CSG’s global network to transform the mindset of inclusion and equity by partnering on process and policy changes that encourage and reward the inclusion mindset.
• Lead the development of key metrics to track the progress of DEI strategy, providing key insights and intervention recommendations for further activities (including competitive benchmarking and best practices) Create and lead DEI dashboard efforts.
• Partner with Employee Relations, General Counsel and HR as an advisor and partner through employee issues, concerns, and incidents.
• Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team on inclusion strategy in attracting, sourcing, interviewing, and hiring diverse talent.
• Develop metrics and DI dashboard for measuring the effectiveness of corporate diversity initiatives.
• Serve as subject matter expert and partner to all of People & Place and the business to develop strategic action to attract/develop/retain diverse talent by analyzing and presenting talent demographics, monitoring data trends, and developing diversity initiatives.
• Partner with the Staff Learning and Development team to develop and implement an inclusive learning and awareness strategy for all levels of employees.
• Support the creation of and plan oversight for effective employee resource groups that support employee development, mentoring, sense of community, and well-being.
• Foster and cultivate external relationships with networks and partnerships for best practice awareness.
• Create and deploy a robust DEI curriculum for all employees.
• Partner with Director of Social Impact on all relevant projects and programs
• Minimum 10 years of prior training and/or related human resource experience in building D&I related programs.
• Proven, progressive experience and demonstrated effectiveness leading diversity and inclusion related initiatives and programs particularly outside of the U.S.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in facilitation/presentation
• Strong, operational, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, be a team player, manage multiple projects and possess a strong knowledge of diversity metrics and analytics.
• Passion for creating and executing impactful D&I programs
• Global remit within a matrix organization
• An open, inclusive, team-oriented work style and the ability to collaborate with employees and leaders across the organization. Proven ability to lead and accomplish goals through influence. Expert in working globally across cultures and capable of diplomatically educating and gaining buy-in when differing points of view emerge.
Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent education/experience
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please view: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/8c5c80bd.